Dungeons of Sundaria is a co-op dungeon crawler and looter game. You start off by choosing between different classes: Champion, Ranger, Cleric, Wizard, and Rogue. However, as you level, you may find yourself picking up gear with special set bonuses. Unlike many other games, the gear set bonuses are not only intended to help increase your character stats, but they also offer different playstyles based around specific skillsets.
What is a Champion?
A Champion in Dungeons of Sundaria is a tank and melee class based around using a combination of swords, shields, and two-handed weapons. The damage is centered around physical damage. Their arsenal contains a mix of skills: area of effects (AOEs), and single target attacks. Unique to Champions is the ability to tank multiple attacks and survive during the most dire times.
How do you get the set bonus items in Dungeons of Sundaria?
In game, there are currently two main ways to get your hands on the Champion set bonus:
- Farm Crypt Lord fragments to buy the Elite recipes from the blacksmith and craft each piece.
- Farm bosses that have a higher chance to farm specific parts of each set.
What are Champion Set Bonus Effects?
Champions in Dungeons of Sundaria currently have two different equipment set bonuses. One for weapons and another for armor. The armor will always be plate and depending on what Champion set bonus you equip, you will get unlock special augments for skills.
As more dungeons get unlocked, Champion set bonus items will be introduced. Developer Trup from Discord states, “Right now we intend to offer build diversity through set bonuses.”. As a result, it’s speculated that future sets will offer vastly different playstyles.
Champion Weapon Set Bonus: Armaments of the Bone Crusher (2/2)
- (2) Shield Bash heals you for 5% of your maximum health
- (2) Cull the Weak increases the damage of your next Shield Bash by 100%
Champion Armor Set Bonus: Wrath of the Crypt Lord (6/6)
- (2) Reduces the cooldown of Shield Bash by 3 seconds
- (3) Shield Throw reduces the damage taken by an additional 10%
- (4) Shield Bash now hits all target in front of you
- (5) Shield Bash has a 20% chance to reset the cooldown of Cull the Weak
- (6) Increases the damage of Shield Cash, Shield Throw, and Cull the Weak by 40%
What does the Champion Set Bonus outfit look like?
This Champion set bonus image does not include gloves, bracers, and weapons.
List of Dungeons of Sundaria Set Bonuses
Looking to see what the other set bonuses augment to compare? Check out these guides on Dungeons of Sundaria character equips: